My teaching experience consists of two semesters of teaching assistance for graduate level courses in statistical methods and research design. These courses are: Foundations of Statistical Inference (taught by Professor Peter Aronow) and Design and Analysis of Randomized Field Experiments (taught by Professor Alexander Coppock).
You can find examples of some of my lessons at the following links:
- Learning from random samples
- Summarizing random variables
- The bootstrap, clustering, and introduction to regression
- Additional regression topics
- Research synthesis and meta-analysis.
In addition to statistical methods and research design, I also hope to teach courses in substantive areas of political economy such as political corruption and market regulation.